Halloween is a day that should not only be enjoyed by little ones! Halloween is a day when we can all enjoy dressing up, have an excuse to eat lollies and test our baking prowess in the kitchen.
At Holistic Hub Headquarters, we LOVE Halloween! We are so pumped about sharing these naughty but nice treat ideas to try at home.
We believe that feeling confident and enjoying exercise is key to long-term fitness! The gym can be a bit scary for some and so we have created a guide to help you keep calm and carry on going to the gym! Holistic Hub Apparel was created with the purpose of helping women feel fabulous and confident when exercising regardless of their shape. We all all diverse and have the right to feel comfortable – especially when exercising!
- Choose a gym with a friendly vibe! If you are not treated like a queen then leave immediately and join a better gym.
- Choose a gym where you feel comfortable. For instance, some gyms have female-only weight rooms which helps some feel more comfortable!
- Find a workout buddy or join a group fitness class! I helped myself feel more comfortable with weights room by attending group fitness classes! They’re great for working out with others in a safe environment!
- Buy some gorgeous active apparel that makes you feel gorgeous and confident! Don’t wait to lose the pounds-life is short and you need to bring sexy back today not tomorrow!
- Create a sustainable routine. Pain does not equal necessarily most gain . This is because you are more likely to quit than if you progress at a more comfortable pace and truly achieve your goals.
- Don’t expect too much. The fittest people I know allow their body to slowly adjust.
- Have fun! Go zumba-ing or boxing and try to find a gym with fun factor that engages you.
- Don’t know where to begin? Perhaps meet up with a local personal trainer in your home or outside gym to create a workout plan before your hit up the gym itself!
Financial tip: try to find a gym with flexible membership fees, carefully consider contracts and watch your credit card! Many gym goers have issues with continuing credit payments after they have left gym.
1. Model Ashley Graham shows sexy dosen’t equal skinny
2.Fashom, everyday style app, hosted a beautiful #BeReal video campaign!
See here at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBC4nkE4Lzc&feature=youtu.be
3. Chromat has plus size models NEXT TO smaller, straight-shaped models in Momentum show! Nobody puts baby in the corner
4. “Project Runway” Finale Show debuts plus size collection. Designer is tipped to be the inspirational Ashley Nell Tipton
5. Marc Jacobs ends fashion week with PS model and musician Beth Ditto
This curvy beauty was the face of Women’s Running infamous August cover that was a breakthrough for #curvyhealthy women. The Pepperdine University student has beauty, brains and balls.
#1 She is not afraid of curves
“This cover proves anyone can run. Don’t be afraid to be curvy and do what you love. You are not alone.”
#2 She is open about body love struggles-#imperfect
“At first it(magazine cover shoot) made me a bit uncomfortable but then I had to realize I can’t help other women accept who they are without doing the same for myself” she says!
#3 She is inspirational! Many #curvyhealthy bloggers were inspired by the cover
#4 She understands the power of social media
“To be on Instagram all you need is an electronic device. To get followers all you need to be is engaging. Now you don’t need to be a size 2 and 6 feet tall for people to notice you. World fashion icons no longer need to be on magazines. They come in all types and platforms.”
#5 She has fun when hitting up a sweat
“I’m originally from California. My favorite workouts are barefoot running on the beach, swimming, or sand volleyball. I also love to hike. Whenever I would visit my Aunt Kristy we would always take these glorious hikes in Malibu Canyon.”
Lets hope this milestone cover is not a one-off for Women’s Running. Lets make fashion and fitness EQUAL rather than more inclusive! Perhaps one day a curvy women being on the cover of fitness media will be the norm and not cause a social media storm!