Jodie Hui, designer, illustrator, photographer and found of WILDZEST blog shared this beautiful vegan delight! She claims that its easier than making toast! We couldn’t agree more! See the recipe here!
- 1 frozen banana
- 250g fresh fruit of your choice *
- Handful of fresh fruit / granola / nut butter to top
- Cut banana into halves or thirds, depending on what your blender can handle.
- Add your other fruit, dicing it as well if needed.
- Blend! Top with anything your heart desires. Really, I mean it!